Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Easy and delicious breakfast you start the night before.
Make and share this Overnight Hash Browns Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook sausage until browned, stirring to crumble; drain well.
- Place croutons in the pan.
- Sprinkle sausage over croutons.
- Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Beat together eggs, milk, mustard and salt and pour over the top of the cheese.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix potato soup with milk and pour over the top of the casserole.
- Cover with the hash browns.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into squares and serve.
This is GREAT!! As I have said before though I added onions as I LOVE onions in everything. I fixed it for my sister and her husband when they visited and they loved it too. Thanks!