1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Sooz Cooks's Note:
Easy and delicious breakfast you start the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9 X 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Cook sausage until browned, stirring to crumble; drain well.
- 3Place croutons in the pan.
- 4Sprinkle sausage over croutons.
- 5Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- 6Beat together eggs, milk, mustard and salt and pour over the top of the cheese.
- 7Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 8Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 9Mix potato soup with milk and pour over the top of the casserole.
- 10Cover with the hash browns.
- 11Bake for 1 hour.
- 12Top with the remaining 1 cup cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 13Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Hash Browns Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.2
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 354.3 mg
- Sodium 1767.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 33.6 g