1/4 Photos of Overnight French Toast Cream Cheese Casserole
Recipe Reader's Note:
Very easy! It just takes minutes to make the night before and then just bake it in the morning. I usually make a small 8" x 8" casserole, using half the ingredients, except a little more bread (5 slices) and a little less cream cheese (6-7 oz.). NOTE: optional nuts have been added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer half of the bread cubes in a greased 9 X 13 casserole dish.
- 2Scatter the cream cheese cubes over the bread, then add the other half of the bread cubes on top.
- 3Combine egges, milk, and syrup. Pour over the casserole.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5In the morning, bring to room temperature, and sprinkle the nuts over the top of the casserole, lightly pressing them in with a spatula.
- 6Bake 30 to 45 minutes in a 350 oven.
- 7Serve with more maple syrup, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight French Toast Cream Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 897.3
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 60.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.7 g
- Cholesterol 776.3 mg
- Sodium 948.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 35.2 g