1/1 Photo of Overnight Eggnog French Toast
Kellie in SLO's Note:
I make this at the holidays and love the fact that it can be made ahead of time and frozen, then just pulled out and baked when needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease two 15x10 inch baking pans.
- 2In a large bowl combine the eggs, half-and-half, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla and rum extract.
- 3Beat until well blended Arrange bread slices in greased baking pans.
- 4Pour egg mixture over the bread in the pans.
- 5Lift and move bread slices until all egg mixture is absorbed.
- 6Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight or freeze up to 1 week.
- 7Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- 8Remove pans from refrigerator or freezer (do not thaw).
- 9Remove foil.
- 10Bake one pan at a time for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 12NOTE: You can bake both pans at the same time, but be sure to switch the pans in the over halfway through the baking time.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Eggnog French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (2794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 428.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.8 g