1/7 Photos of Overnight Eggnog Baked French Toast
Another do ahead, enjoy your family & guests recipe. Serve this with some good bacon fried crisp or sausages. Have it as part of your Christmas Brunch. Whenever I'm sure they will enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together eggs, eggnog, rum, sugar,nutmeg, cinnamon,salt& vanilla.
- 2Dip both sides of each slice of bread in this mixture and place them side by side in a greased oven proof pyrex dish Pour any remaining mixture over the slices.
- 3Cover and refrigerate overnight (If you wish you can freeze the dish and put in fridge to defrost the evening before you wish to serve it).
- 4Bake in 450f on bottom rack for 20-25 minutes (watch the bottom doesn't get too brown).
- 5Place on rack to cool slightly& dust with icing sugar.
- 6Serve with Canadian Maple syrup and the melted butter.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Eggnog Baked French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.3
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 287.2 mg
- Sodium 251.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 12.5 g