Recipe by Rhonda O
My Brother made this for me and my Husband back in 1986. I finally found the recipe!ENJOY!
Top Review by saucy48
I made a half recipe of this and it came out great. I literally cut all ingredients in half, and I used chiken jalapeno sausaage instead. I think any combination of spices and meat ( used in the right proportions) would taste great in this recipe. The Bisquick makes a great crust!
- 1 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease 2-quart casserole.
- Pour egg mixture into casserole.
- Bake uncovered about 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Decrease Bisquick® to 2/3 cup.
- Bake about 1 1/4 hours.