1/1 Photo of Overnight Egg-Sausage Bake
Rhonda O's Note:
My Brother made this for me and my Husband back in 1986. I finally found the recipe!ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- 3Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 4Grease 2-quart casserole.
- 5Pour egg mixture into casserole.
- 6Bake uncovered about 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Decrease Bisquick® to 2/3 cup.
- 8Bake about 1 1/4 hours.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Egg-Sausage Bake
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.2
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 288.6 mg
- Sodium 498.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 34.8 g