1/1 Photo of Overnight Egg Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is adapted from a Taste of Home recipe. Loved the use of the shredded hash browns instead of bread in the dish. Makes serving breakfast for a crowd a true delight. The O'brien style potatoes have onions and bell peppers added to them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Layer the hash browns, ham and cheeses.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg substitute, milk, pepper and Dijon mustard; pour over the casserole, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Remove the casserole from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking; preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Uncover the casserole and bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 6Allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into squares; serve with salsa on top.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 208.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 16.2 g