Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
--Adopted Recipe-- Preparation time does not include chill time in the refrigerator.
Make and share this Overnight Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, melted
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter or 1⁄4 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup dates
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cream sugar with melted butter.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Add eggs alternately with flour to creamed mixture of butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and divide dough into 4 parts.
- Add coconut to one part, peanut butter or peanuts to another part, dates to the third part, and cinnamon and nutmeg to the last part. Roll each dough separately in wax paper or put in molds.
- Chill in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- Slice and bake 7-10 minutes at 400 degrees.
Well I can't believe I am the first person to review this recipe it's been on zaar for nine years and it's a very good recipe. I liked the fact that you get all the different mixes out of one. I made it to the recipe and it came out just fine, next time I make them I will make them a bit smaller so I can have one of each when I have a cuppa. Made for my three chefs Nov 09