1/2 Photos of Overnight Cookies
--Adopted Recipe-- Preparation time does not include chill time in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream sugar with melted butter.
- 2Sift flour and baking powder.
- 3Add eggs alternately with flour to creamed mixture of butter and sugar.
- 4Add vanilla and divide dough into 4 parts.
- 5Add coconut to one part, peanut butter or peanuts to another part, dates to the third part, and cinnamon and nutmeg to the last part. Roll each dough separately in wax paper or put in molds.
- 6Chill in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- 7Slice and bake 7-10 minutes at 400 degrees.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 67.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g