Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy tasty and ready to go when you wake up - Make it overnight in the fridge, but tastes even better on days 2 and 3. Doesn't last much longer in our house.
- 236.59 ml apple cider
- 177.44 ml orange juice
- 236.59 ml vanilla yogurt (we like Dannon Lite and Fit)
- 473.18 ml rolled oats (not quick cook)
- 1 apple (cored and diced)
- 59.14 ml dried currant (or rasins)
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml dried blueberries
- 59.14 ml blanched almond (sliced)
- 59.14 ml walnuts (chopped)
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- Mix Everything and refrigerate over night - serve and enjoy. In the summer we leave out all the dried fruit except the currants, we also leave out the O.J. but we add fresh berries (strawberrries/blueberries/raspberries) every morning.