- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen dough rolls
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (3 ounce) package butterscotch pudding (NOT instant)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the frozen rolls in a single layer in a 9 inch X 13 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon, brown sugar and dry pudding on top.
- Cut the margarine into slices and cover the top.
- Let sit overnight and the next morning place in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes cover the top loosely with foil.
- Turn out upside down on a plate.
- Each piece of dough will pull out separately.