Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
**Adopted Recipe** Preparation time does not include overnight standing time.
Make and share this Overnight Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Place the frozen rolls in a single layer in a 9 inch X 13 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon, brown sugar and dry pudding on top.
- Cut the margarine into slices and cover the top.
- Let sit overnight and the next morning place in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes cover the top loosely with foil.
- Turn out upside down on a plate.
- Each piece of dough will pull out separately.
Ridiculously easy and oh so good!! Wait a few minutes after baking to turn onto pan. That allows the topping to cool a bit and not run all over the pan.
Not only does it taste great, but it is so easy. You do all the prep before you go to bed, then just stick it in the oven in the morning. We eat ours more like a cinnamon roll. I add chopped pecans before baking. Then when they are finished I make a glaze out of powdered sugar, milk and vanilla for the top. The kids love them.
Added chopped nuts, outstanding, I would suggest to follow cooking time on what ever rolls, you use 30 minutes wasn't enough for us.