A must-have breakfast for all sleepovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup buttermilk (can substitute plain yogurt)
- 2 large eggs
- 1Combine first 10 ingredients.
- 2Beat on low speed of mixer until moistened.
- 3Then beat at medium speed 3 minutes.
- 4Pour batter into greased and floured 9x13" pan.
- 5Cover and chill 8-12 hrs.
- 6Combine topping ingredients.
- 7Use the higher quantities given if you like lots of sweet topping; the lesser amount if you like it not as sweet.
- 8Place topping in airtight container until you are ready to bake the coffee cake.
- 9When ready to bake, sprinkle the cake batter with topping.
- 10Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- 11NOTE: You can also bake immediately after preparing it.
- 12Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 361.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g