1/3 Photos of Overnight Coffee Cake
1 hr 5 mins
A great make ahead and bake in the morning coffee cake. Have had this recipe for years, but have no idea where it came from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and add sugar gradually.
- 2Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs one at a time and beat.
- 4Add sour cream and mix well.
- 5Combine flour and next 4 ingredients.
- 6Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 7Pour into greased and floured 13x9 pan.
- 8Combine brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon.
- 9Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- 10Cover and chill 8 hours.
- 11Uncover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or til wooden pick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4563.1
- Calories from Fat 2149
- Total Fat 238.8 g
- Saturated Fat 124.9 g
- Cholesterol 890.2 mg
- Sodium 4097.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 573.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 363.3 g
- Protein 52.3 g