1/1 Photo of Overnight Cinnamon Waffles
I found this recipe in my Oat Cuisine cookbook. I accidently mixed up two recipes and the end result was a spicer waffle. These waffles freeze well and can be reheated in a toaster oven. These are also good topped with sweetened fresh strawberries and then sprinkled lightly with powdered sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The night before: Combine oats, flour, baking powder, and spices.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and mix until moistened.
- 4Cover and chill overnight.
- 5In the morning: Spray waffle iron with a non-stick cooking spray and preheat according to manufacturer's directions.
- 6Stir batter (it will be thick).
- 7Spoon batter onto center of hot waffle iron and bake 4 to 6 minutes.
- 8(I use a Belgian Waffle Maker.) Spray the waffle iron before making each waffle.
- 9Serve with fresh fruit and vanilla yogurt or maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Cinnamon Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 341.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 15.8 g