A nice way to start a morning, fresh baked cinnamon rolls.
Make and share this Overnight Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the first 3 ingredients at 6 PM, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Mix next 5 ingredients together while the first mixture is resting.
- Combine the two mixtures and mix well.
- Let stand until 10 PM.
- Divide dough in half and let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll out each piece and add filling (I use white sugar, brown sugar and butter and cinnamon).
- Cut; place in 8 1/2 x 13" pan.
- Cover and let rise overnite. (in refrigerator).
- Bake in the morning at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.