1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Posting in response to a request for an overnight chicken casserole that serves 50 people. Prep time does not include overnight refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 lbs macaroni, cooked and drained
- 36 ounces canned sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces diced pimentos, drained
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 lbs American cheese, cubed
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1Combine chicken, macaroni, mushrooms, pimientos, peppers and onions.
- 2In seperate bowl, combine soups, cheese, milk, basil, and lemon pepper, then add to chicken mixture.
- 3Pour 12 cups of mixture into four greased 9 x 13 inch baking pans.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 6Combine corn flakes and melted butter, and sprinkle over casseroles.
- 7Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, then remove foil and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- 8Makes 45 to 50 one-cup servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Chicken Casserole For Fifty
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 538.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning