Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so easy and my kids just love it!
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and cubed
- onion, diced, to taste
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate overnight or all day.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Quick & simple, everybody ate it, great meal for a very rushed night since all the prep is done and you just need to bake it. I can't say I loved it, but for the time it took I'll definitely keep this on hand. Made for PAC Spring '12.
One of THE best, the quickest, most-liked recipes I've found on this site. Thanks for this posting!