Recipe by Schnookie Wookums
Very easy casserole. Prepare the night before and pop into the oven and let it bake. EDIT:I had someone email me asking if the macaroni is cooked or uncooked. I've fixed the recipe so it says, but it is uncooked macaroni.
Top Review by Fishwyfe
I thought this was lovely - AND BEST OF ALL EASY - great for those nights when you know you will be home late or your hubby is on his own and helpless, but might just manage to turn on the oven. Very easy and open to many variations - I've made tuna, chorizo and left over roast, I just tried to keep the liquids to other ratio similar. Many thanks.
- 1 (7 ounce) package shell macaroni (uncooked)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 (2 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 cups diced cheddar cheese or 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken