1/2 Photos of Overnight Chicken Casserole
Schnookie Wookums's Note:
Very easy casserole. Prepare the night before and pop into the oven and let it bake. EDIT:I had someone email me asking if the macaroni is cooked or uncooked. I've fixed the recipe so it says, but it is uncooked macaroni.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) package shell macaroni (uncooked)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 (2 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 cups diced cheddar cheese or 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Cover in fridge overnight.
- 3Remove from fridge 1 hour before baking.
- 4Stir and put in greased/buttered 9x13x2 casserole dish.
- 5Bake 350 F, for 1 hour (til bubbling in center).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (2072 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2389.3
- Calories from Fat 1228
- Total Fat 136.5 g
- Saturated Fat 66.5 g
- Cholesterol 512.6 mg
- Sodium 7241.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 165.7 g