Recipe by Recipe Junkie
From the book, Heart of the Palms. Preparation time does not include marinating time.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat chicken breasts with mixture and place in a buttered 2 quart baking dish and marinate over night.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and place a pat of butter on each breast.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.