Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Green Giant.
- 6 ounces uncooked mini lasagna noodles
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 cup green giant niblets frozen corn
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 8 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 medium plum tomato, chopped
- 16 ounces double cheddar cheese pasta sauce
- 6 ounces refrigerated grilled chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Spray 12x8-inch (2-qt) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except cheese blend; mix well to coatall uncooked noodles with sauce. Spoon into baking dish. Cover tightly with foil. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
- Test Kitchen Tip: For a different flavor, use chopped fresh basil in place of cilantro.