- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger, or
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oats, hemp milk, chia seeds, cardamom, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper, and maple syrup (if using) in glass jar with lid. Stir, close lid, and refrigerate overnight.
- Open lid, stir, and sprinkle with coconut and pistachios, if using.