Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Try different pudding flavors or combinations......
- 1 package frozen dinner roll
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- Layer in a greased bundt cake pan in the following order:.
- frozen rolls.
- powdered pudding.
- brown sugar.
- melted butter.
- Cover the pan with foil topped with a clean towel and allow to sit overnite.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
These are so good! I also have made this and lost the recipe. I added raisins. You could add chopped apples,pears, etc. Easy, good quick to prepare in the morning.
Thanks for posting this. I had this many years ago, but lost it and couldn't remember exactly how to do it. It does look strange the first time put it all together, but it's great and best of all - you just pop it in the oven in the morning and it's done! Thanks again.