Miss Annie's Note:
This is a great tasting salad to take to your next potluck or serve at your next dinner party. It feeds a lot of people and it is easy to make. The prep time includes the refrigeration of the greens after washing (I let the lettuce crisp up 24 hours) and the refrigeration of the completed salad for 24 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash spinach and lettuce and spin dry.
- 2Tear into small pieces, wrap in paper towels and refrigerate several hours, or overnight until dry and crisp.
- 3In a 13"x9"x5" deep dish (I use the foil store- bought pan), layer half the spinach, lettuce, peas, onion, grated eggs and bacon; repeat layers.
- 4In a small bowl, combine dry salad dressing mix, mayonnaise, sour cream and yogurt.
- 5Spread prepared dressing over entire top of salad, making sure the edges are covered.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- 7Garnish the top with green pepper rings, sliced black olives or green olives, tomato wedges, and slices or wedges of hard-cooked eggs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Buffet Salad
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 259.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix