1/1 Photo of Overnight Brunch Casserole
This easy brunch casserole will become everyone's favorite and it's so easy! Choose a French or Sourdough Bread to give it the Panera touch. From the Panera Bread Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 -8 slices French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (can substitute Sourdough Bread)
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup spinach, cooked, chopped and well drained
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 3 scallions, chopped, for garnish (white and green parts)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- 1Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Place bread cubes in baking pan. Add bacon and spinach. Top with cheese.
- 2Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, salt and dried mustard.
- 3Pour over bread mixture, covering thoroughly.
- 4Cover baking pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove plastic wrap and bake for 35-45 minutes or until set and brown on top.
- 6Garnish with scallions and parsley.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Brunch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.1
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 276.0 mg
- Sodium 1650.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.2 g