Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy to make the night before and pop in the oven morning of. My Great-Grandmother would make this for us every time we came to visit her. The rolls are balls of frozen dough (not thawed or cooked), I've always just bought them from the store, but I guess you could use homemade frozen rolls too.
- 20 frozen dough rolls
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Cut frozen rolls in half and place in greased bundt pan.
- Mix together pudding, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Sprinkle mixture over rolls in pan.
- Add remaining rolls and sprinkle remaining mixture over top.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Let stand overnight, covered with a towel.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
I should have read the other reviews lol. Next time I will shake the rolls in the sugar mixture..other than that we were very pleased with the outcome!! DH was a little disappointed at first..that I didn't make my usual 'Monkey' bread..but was very happy with the outcome! Cutting the frozen dough was quite a challenge!! Thanks for the recipe!!
We really did enjoy this recipe, but I will also coat the rolls with the pudding mix next time to distribute the cinnamon mixture more evenly. Quick, easy and very tasty.
Excellent JediEve! I did let the rolls set for a couple of minutes before cutting them. Next time I will shake the cut rolls in the pudding, brown sugar and cinnamon mixture so it will be more evenly distributed. I used 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon. Thank You very much for such a nice recipe!!