Recipe by sunbaby
Want something different from the ordinary? Try this recipe, it is wonderful! You have to plan ahead for this one!
Top Review by ~Nimz~
I liked this dish, but it seemed kinda dry to me, however, some of the egg mixture leaked out during the night, not sure how much, but that may have had something to do with it. Also, the potatoes didn't get done, even though I sliced them very thin. I think next time I add 5-6 eggs and see if that helps. Thanks for posting.
- 4 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced potatoes
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces ham or 4 ounces turkey, chopped into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except corn flakes.
- Pour into a 9 inch pie pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lightly greased.
- Sprinkle with corn flakes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.