Recipe by Shawn C
a different way to make casserole for breakfast, especially if you have some leftover grits at breakfast, use it for tomorrow
- 907.18 g sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 170.09 g package cornbread mix
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 226.79 g cheese, grated
- 236.59 ml grits, cooked and crumbled
- 354.88 ml milk, heated
- 3.69 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- grease a 9x13 baking dish. layer sausage and 1/2 of cheese in casserole dish. mix eggs and next 5 ingredients together. pour over sausage and top with remaining cheese.
- refridgerate overnight.
- bring to room temperature.
- bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.
- check for doneness with toothpick inserted to come out clean.