Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this recipe because it is really easy to fix the night before when you are having company the next morning or maybe taking it to work or something. This recipe came from the Telephone Pioneers Cookbook "Calling all Cooks."
- Sprinkle bread cubes into greased 7X12 inch baking dish.
- Cook sausage and sprinkle along with cheese over the bread cubes.
- Beat eggs in mixer bowl.
- Add milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over layers.
- Chill, covered overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- Yield: 8 servings.