1 hr 10 mins
I love how easy this recipe comes together. I had frozen sausage in the freezer and already shredded cheese that made this that much simpler. Delicious! Recipe courtesy of Favorite Recipes from Quilters and Bonita Ensenberger of Albuquerque, NM and Jessica's Nine Patch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage and drain excess fat.
- 2Toss bread cubes with melted butter and arrange in greased 9x13" baking pan.
- 3Top evenly with sausage and cheese.
- 4Combine all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 5Pour over casserole dish and chill overnight.
- 6Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.2
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 256.9 mg
- Sodium 1603.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 24.2 g