Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Reynolds Foil cookbook.
- 1 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and coarsely crumbled
- COMBINE salad dressing, Parmesan cheese and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- LAYER lettuce, potatoes, tomato and peas in a medium size serving bowl. Spread with salad dressing mixture; sprinkle with green onions.
- COVER with Reynolds Plastic Wrap; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon before serving.
This was great! I used macaroni noodles this time, but will use the potatoes next time. I added about 6 slices of bacon since we love bacon too. Tastes even better the next day! Thank you!