1 hr 25 mins
I found this recipe on a card at Wal-Mart in their produce department. This is fabulous, the flavor and texture is so comforting and there is definately something about banana's and maple syrup. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll be as pleased as I am. I'm actually going to make this for Christmas breakfast this year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange half of bread cubes in a lightly greased 13x9" pan.
- 2Sprinkle evenly with cream cheese and bananas; top with remaining bread cubes.
- 3Whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, butter and maple syrup; pour over bread mixture, pressing bread cubes to absorb egg mixture.
- 4Cover and chill 8 hours.
- 5Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake, covered, at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 6Uncover and bake 30 more minutes or until lightly browned and set.
- 7Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Banana French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 177.7 mg
- Sodium 466.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 13.0 g