1 hr 10 mins
A great way to use leftover bagels for a great breakfast the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9" square pan.
- 2Cut bagels in half, then into 2 inch pieces; place in greased casserole.
- 3Beat eggs lightly; add milk and vanilla and mix until blended; pour over bagels.
- 4Push bagels into egg mixture to get them well coated. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 5Heat oven to 350 degrees. Remove casserole from fridge and let stand 15-30 minute Sprinkle with brown sugar and drizzle melted butter on top.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes; Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Bagel Bake
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.1
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 182.4 mg
- Sodium 126.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon raisin bagel