- 3 day old cinnamon raisin bagel
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9" square pan.
- Cut bagels in half, then into 2 inch pieces; place in greased casserole.
- Beat eggs lightly; add milk and vanilla and mix until blended; pour over bagels.
- Push bagels into egg mixture to get them well coated. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Remove casserole from fridge and let stand 15-30 minute Sprinkle with brown sugar and drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes; Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.