Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great easy recipe for kids birthday parties and just get-togethers with friends.
Make and share this Overly Oreo Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1419.0-1892.0 ml oreo ice cream
- 1 whole Oreo cookies
- Place the oreo pie crust in the freezer for 30 minutes (you don't have to, but it helps).
- Let the oreo ice cream soften on the counter are about 5-10 minutes and then gently press it into the crust.
- Smooth over the top and them press the whole cookies in the top and place in the freezer until needed.
Mmmmmm yummmy!! I just had this for dessert after a real long day. THANK YOU !!!