Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These muffins are stuffed with tons of blueberries. They are not too sweet, and use Splenda instead of sugar to keep the sugar count down.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 6 cup muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir until combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of batter in to each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.