Recipe by Healthy Baker
These muffins are stuffed with tons of blueberries. They are not too sweet, and use Splenda instead of sugar to keep the sugar count down.
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk (soy or almond milk works too)
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons no-sugar-added applesauce
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 6 cup muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir until combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of batter in to each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.