1/1 Photo of Overflowing (And Healthy) Blueberry Muffins
Healthy Baker's Note:
These muffins are stuffed with tons of blueberries. They are not too sweet, and use Splenda instead of sugar to keep the sugar count down.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a 6 cup muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- 3Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir until combined.
- 5Fold in blueberries.
- 6Scoop 1/3 cup of batter in to each muffin cup.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overflowing (And Healthy) Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 208.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: