Prep 2 hrs
Cook 34 mins
"An irresistible freeze and eat treat." (Prep Time is freeze time)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) boxpremium classic yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 12 maraschino cherries, with stems
- 1 cup pineapple topping
- 1 cup hot fudge topping
- Bake cake as directed in 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely.
- Spread softened ice cream on top of cooled cake. Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving to with sliced bananas and cherries, drizzle with toppings.
- Store covered in freezer.
While making this I saw the recipe on the side of the cake box. It was very easy and served it at a family party - there was very little left.