This was a creation of throwing stuff together one night when we had guests coming and I decided at the last minute I needed an appetizer. It was a total hit! They are now requested when we throw a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Wash portabellas; set aside to drain.
- 3In a bowl, blend crab meat, garlic, and cilantro.
- 4Begin adding mayonnaise slowly.
- 5The mayonnaise should bind the mixture, and be creamy, but not overpower the mixture.
- 6Stuff crab mixture into mushroom caps, they will be overstuffed, but that's okay.
- 7Place mushrooms in casserole dish, try to use a casserole dish that they will fit in without having room to roll around.
- 8Top each mushroom with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 9Cover casserole with foil, folding down the corners to make sure it is secure.
- 10Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Over the Top Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 784.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 13.5 g