Recipe by 2Newlyweds
I started making these recently and decided they were to be called over-the-top because some of the best flavors are over the top of the burrito.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican rice
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refried beans
- shredded cheese
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomato
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- black olives
- flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef over medium heat with onions. While browning meat cook rice according to package instructions. Also heat refried beans to desired heat.
- Drain meat and begin assembling burrito.
- Layer top of tortilla with refried beans, meat, cheese, lettuce, diced tomatoes, rice, sour cream, and olives.
- Roll tortilla up like a burrito then plate it. Once on a plate drench with enchilada sauce. I then like to add a little extra sour cream.