Recipe by Sandylee
Just Sensational!! *NOTE* A reviewer wrote: "Whip your cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and sour cream together before adding the pudding mix and milk to prevent the cream cheese from being lumpy." I had no problem with my blender...but most people would use a mixer...so please keep her comment in mind.
Top Review by Sherrybeth
VERY GOOD recipe. I would say that you need to whip your cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and sour cream together before adding the pudding mix and milk to prevent the cream cheese from being lumpy as it was the first time when I just dumped it all in the bowl and mixed it. I've made this recipe twice now and gotten compliments each time I've served it. It makes a beautiful presentation in a trifle bowl also, you just have to have a very deep one or you will have "leftover" fillng. I did use that leftover and added some more bananas, wafers and topped with Cool Whip which was the perfect sized serving for 2 people. This is a recipe I will continue to use. Thanks Sandylee for posting.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pudding mix (vanilla or banana flavor)
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces whipped topping
- 6 bananas (sliced & sprinkled with Fruit Fresh)
- 1 lb vanilla wafer
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together pudding, milk, condensed Milk, sour cream, cream cheese, and whipped topping until smooth and thick.
- Line a bowl with vanilla wafers.
- Spoon the mixture onto the wafers.
- Layers should be alternated between bananas, wafers and pudding mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Keep Refrigerated.