Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Moon Pies and banana pudding :) Recipe is from the Southern Living: The Official SEC Tailgating Cookbook.
- 2 (4 5/8 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 8 (2 3/4 ounce) moon pies, cut into eighths
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cook pudding mix and 4 cups milk in a saucepan according to package directions. Remove pan from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Whisk in sour cream; let stand until pudding thickens.
- Pour half of pudding into a 2-quart baking dish. Layer about 40 chocolate-marshmallow sandwich wedges evenly over pudding. Top evenly with banana slices and remaining half of pudding. Top with whipped topping. Arrange remaining sandwich wedges around outer edge of dish. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.