Prep 7 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Cooks.com. Note: Do not boil alcohol or add alcohol to boiling water, or it will no longer be alcoholic. Warning: Because finger jello takes longer to digest than liquid, the effects of the alcohol may not be felt until later than normal. Guests should take care to not eat too many. Cooking time is chill time.
- Dissolve Knox and Jello in boiling water.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Add booze of your choice.
- Spray 9 x 13 inch pan lightly with unflavored cooking spray.
- Pour mixture in and chill until set.
- Cut into small squares or use cookie cutters.
I didn't know what size jello packets were to be used so I used the smaller ones. Also I added cut up maraschino cherries. They came out good but a little too thick so I think i would put one less knox gelatin packet in for next time.