Recipe by Boar's Head Recipes
This delicious and refreshing salad is perfect as a healthier side item option or a light main dish.
- 1 lb Boar's Head Ovengold® Roasted Breast of Turkey, sliced thick
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green cabbage
- 4 tablespoons green onions, diced
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1 cup sugar, granulated
- 1 cup rice wine white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Julienne turkey into ¼" x ¼" x 2" long strips.
- Core and shred cabbage coarsely. Toss in large mixing bowl with green onions and toasted almonds.
- In a separate bowl, add sugar to rice wine vinegar and whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Whisk in canola and sesame oil.
- Pour evenly over turkey and cabbage mixture and toss evenly to coat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.