1/1 Photo of Ovengold® Turkey Slaw
Boar's Head Recipes's Note:
This delicious and refreshing salad is perfect as a healthier side item option or a light main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Julienne turkey into ¼" x ¼" x 2" long strips.
- 2Core and shred cabbage coarsely. Toss in large mixing bowl with green onions and toasted almonds.
- 3In a separate bowl, add sugar to rice wine vinegar and whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- 4Whisk in canola and sesame oil.
- 5Pour evenly over turkey and cabbage mixture and toss evenly to coat.
- 6Garnish with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ovengold® Turkey Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boar's Head Ovengold® Roasted Breast of Turkey