Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious and refreshing salad is perfect as a healthier side item option or a light main dish.
- Julienne turkey into ¼" x ¼" x 2" long strips.
- Core and shred cabbage coarsely. Toss in large mixing bowl with green onions and toasted almonds.
- In a separate bowl, add sugar to rice wine vinegar and whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Whisk in canola and sesame oil.
- Pour evenly over turkey and cabbage mixture and toss evenly to coat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.