1/1 Photo of Ovengold® Turkey & Pepperhouse Gourmaise® Pinwheels
Boar's Head Recipes's Note:
For a quick appetizer or sandwich with flair and peppery-mayo flavor, try this out any day of the week or for special occasions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 wrap, whole wheat fat free (8 or 10 inch)
- 2 tablespoons Boar's Head Pepperhouse Gourmaise
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 slices Boar's Head Ovengold® Roasted Breast of Turkey, thinly sliced
- 1Place the wrap onto a work surface.
- 2Spread the Pepperhouse Gourmaise onto the wrap, inching it close to the outer edges.
- 3Sprinkle the lettuce evenly over the top, followed by the turkey, overlapping the cold cuts if necessary to fit it all onto the wrap.
- 4Fold & wrap the sandwich.
- 5Slice the wrap evenly into 8 pieces and service with additional Pepperhouse Gourmaise on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ovengold® Turkey & Pepperhouse Gourmaise® Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boar's Head Pepperhouse Gourmaise
Boar's Head Ovengold® Roasted Breast of Turkey