1/1 Photo of Ovengold® Turkey Avocado Sandwich With Bacon
Boar's Head Recipes's Note:
Boar’s Head Ovengold® Turkey. Bacon. Avocado. A classic - need we say more? Tomato. Monterey Jack. There, that oughta do it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices white bread or 2 slices wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon Boar's Head Honey Mustard
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices avocados
- 6 slices Boar's Head Ovengold® Roasted Breast of Turkey, sliced thin
- 2 slices Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 slices Boar's Head Fully Cooked Naturally Smoked Bacon
- 1Place bread onto a clean work surface.
- 2Spread the mustard on the top of each slice of bread.
- 3Top one slice of bread with lettuce, tomato, avocado, Ovengold Turkey, cheese, and bacon.
- 4Crown with the second slice of bread and cut diagonally to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ovengold® Turkey Avocado Sandwich With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 258.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boar's Head Honey Mustard
Boar's Head Ovengold® Roasted Breast of Turkey
Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese
Boar's Head Fully Cooked Naturally Smoked Bacon