Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Boar’s Head Ovengold® Turkey. Bacon. Avocado. A classic - need we say more? Tomato. Monterey Jack. There, that oughta do it.
- 2 slices white bread or 2 slices wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon Boar's Head Honey Mustard
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices avocados
- 6 slices Boar's Head Ovengold® Roasted Breast of Turkey, sliced thin
- 2 slices Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 slices Boar's Head Fully Cooked Naturally Smoked Bacon
- Place bread onto a clean work surface.
- Spread the mustard on the top of each slice of bread.
- Top one slice of bread with lettuce, tomato, avocado, Ovengold Turkey, cheese, and bacon.
- Crown with the second slice of bread and cut diagonally to serve.