1/8 Photos of Oven "un-Fried" Shrimp
These tasty shrimp were a quick way to make a healthy "breaded" shrimp without the extra fat from the deep frier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Mix egg beater, skim milk, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- 3Put flour in a small plate and put breadcrumbs, garlic powder, old bay seasoning, and ceyenne pepper in a different plate.
- 4Using tails to hold on to dip the shrimp into flour and shake off excess, then dip in egg and then bread crumbs.
- 5Place shrimp on a greased pan.
- 6Once all shrimp are breaded, put pan in oven for 5 minutes Then move pan 5" from broiler and broil additional 2 mins or till shrimp are opaque.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven "un-Fried" Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 190.9 mg
- Sodium 1078.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning