These tasty shrimp were a quick way to make a healthy "breaded" shrimp without the extra fat from the deep frier.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Mix egg beater, skim milk, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Put flour in a small plate and put breadcrumbs, garlic powder, old bay seasoning, and ceyenne pepper in a different plate.
- Using tails to hold on to dip the shrimp into flour and shake off excess, then dip in egg and then bread crumbs.
- Place shrimp on a greased pan.
- Once all shrimp are breaded, put pan in oven for 5 minutes Then move pan 5" from broiler and broil additional 2 mins or till shrimp are opaque.