Recipe by windstarowner78
Change the breakfast pace with a hot sandwich baked in the oven topped with bacon.
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- 4 slices French bread, cut 1 inch thick and buttered
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put separated bacon slices on a rack in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put bread slices on baking sheet and toast on one side in oven, about 5 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven and turn; place tomato slices on untoasted side.
- Combine mayo, cheese, milk, onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread over tomatoes.
- Bake sandwiches at 400°F till golden, about 5 minutes.
- Top with bacon.