Recipe by Kristen Cooks!
A healthy and yummy twist on fried ravioli!
Top Review by Cook4_6
We made these for our 3rd Annual Halloween party last weekend, and they got good reviews. We served them with Spaghetti Sauce on the side for dipping. We partially cooked the ravioli before breading. Pretty simple to prepare for a crowd!
- 1 (9 ounce) packagelight cheese ravioli
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup of ground Fiber One cereal or 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine ground fiber one/breadcrumbs with seasonings into a small bowl with lid.
- Pour egg substitute into shallow bowl.
- Cover each ravioli in egg substitute.
- Dredge in breading.
- Place ravilois on greased baking sheet and lightly spray the tops of the raviolis with PAM.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with marina sauce.