Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It is a saucy, tender, yet easy Swiss steak.
Make and share this Oven Swiss Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless round steak
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- hot cooked noodles
- Cut beef into serving size pieces.
- Place in a greased 13x9.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Top with the onoin, mushrooms and tomato sauce.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 1-3/4 hours or until meal is tender.
- Serve over noodles.