1/1 Photo of Oven Sweet Potato Fries
My grandson who is 4 loves these and so does everyone else.. If you stir a little chipotle paste into some mayonaise you get a nice spicy dipping sauce, although GS prefers them plain. We have had a of trouble getting variety into his diet and this is one of my successes. You can experiment with the spice ratios depending on your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve the potatoes and cut like french fries.
- 2Place in ziploc bag with spices and 1 tbsp hot water.
- 3Seal and shake until all coated.
- 4Place on a cookie sheet treated with cooking spray or covered with a silpat ,in a single layer.
- 5Bake at 400F for 20 -30 min until tender and golden and somewhat crispy.
- 6Turn every 10 minute.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: